Welcome to our Digital Library!
Pertinent information on academic research, monitoring, best management practices and regulatory requirements may not always be readily accessible to conservation practitioners and the general public.
The Long Point World Biosphere Reserve has set out to provide public access via the creation of a comprehensive, searchable web-database that will enable conservation practitioners to access information that will assist them in implementing the best management practices to ensure effective ecosystem and resource management, as well as conservation and restoration.
Through acquiring special permissions from local organizations, the LPWBR has started to compile research papers, grey literature, case studies, guiding regulations, and relevant legislation which have been made publicly accessible through one database.
If you, or an organization you know would be interested in contributing to this public database by sharing publications, grey literature, case studies or documents you feel contribute to the maintenance and management of the LPWBR; please contact us (email).
- Biodiversity Monitoring
- Joint EMAN - Parks Canada National Monitoring Protocol for Plethodontid Salamanders (2004) (1.1 MB)
- LPWBR Monitoring Program: Site Report 2003 (2.3 MB)
- LPWBR Monitoring Program: Status Report 2003 (3.3 MB)
- LPWBR Monitoring Program: User Guide 2003 (3.6 MB)
- Monitoring Ecosystem Change in Carolinian Forests and Oak Savannahs of Southwestern Ontario 2004 (434.9 KB)
- Spooky Hollow Nature Sanctuary 2003 Inventory Report (8.5 MB)
- Terrestrial Vegetation Biodiversity Monitoring Protocols: EMAN Occasional Paper Series, Report No. 9. (1999) (1.2 MB)
- Cultural and Ecosystem Stresses Workshops
- Fish & Water
- Invasive Species
- Long Point Environmental Folio Publication Series
- Norfolk County Resource Library