What it Means to be a Long Point World Biosphere Reserve Foundation Member
The Long Point World Biosphere Reserve Foundation is dedicated to conserving biodiversity, promoting sustainable communities, and partnering in research, monitoring, outreach and education.
What Members Receive
- A tax receipt for the full amount of the $35 membership fee.
- A non-adhesive, static window display cling that recognizes your membership.
- A tree will be planted for every new and renewed membership received. (If you sign up for a lifetime membership, a plaque will be attached to the tree recognizing your contribution.)
Your Membership Supports the Biosphere
The Long Point World Biosphere Reserve Foundation is proud to have been an active part of the Long Point area community for more than 30 years. Members have an invested interest in the advancement of both the Biosphere’s goals and our projects to restore and protect the local ecosystems.
Your support assists your Biosphere in so many ways including:
- Annual Research and Conservation Conference
- Research Document Library
- Conservation Initiatives with the Biosphere
- Biodiversity Monitoring
- The Long Point Causeway Improvement Project
- Invasive Species Containment
- Forest Projects and Tree Planting
- Port Rowan Wetland Projects
How You Can Help as a Member Volunteer
Volunteering is optional however there are several sub-committees and project volunteers working with the Biosphere. The following are key working committees. Volunteers are also required for projects such as tree planting, species monitoring and fund raising. If you would like further information, please email us at email@example.com.
- Fund Development
- Public Engagement
- Research and Conservation
- Ad Hoc Project Volunteering
How to become a member or renew your membership:
Click here to complete the ONLINE Long Point World Biosphere Reserve Foundation Membership Application.
Save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay online via PayPal below.
Click here to complete the MANUAL Long Point World Biosphere Reserve Foundation Membership Application.
Mail your cheque and application to: Long Point World Biosphere Reserve Foundation, P.O. Box 338, Port Rowan, ON N0E 1M0
OR send your application via email to email@example.com and pay on-line below. You do not need to have a PayPal account. When you click the PayNow button below, simply scroll down and click Pay with a credit or Visia Debit Card. You will go directly to the membership payment screen.
Memberships cost: Annual $35 Lifetime $500