The New – Summer 2023 – edition of the Biosphere Beacon – the official newsletter of the Long Point Biosphere Region – is out!
This issue showcases some of the amazing work underway to protect and promote our region. From conservation efforts to sustainable tourism, we’ve got it all covered.
Check out THIS LINK to read the full newsletter and learn how you can get involved in creating a more sustainable future for our planet.
- Spooky Hollow helps meet national biodiversity goals
- Join us on Wandering Wednesdays
- We’re participating in the Birds Canada Birdathon, and we need your help!
- How many of Norfolk County’s 22 Amazing Places have you visited?
- We’re helping connect students to nature
- Announcing a documentary about the Biosphere – we’ll have an extravaganza and fundraiser featuring a special showing, stay tuned!
- Artists from indigenous and international backgrounds collaborate
- Protecting turtles, snakes and more from the dangers of crossing the road