Summer 2023 Newsletter
Dear members, partners and supporters of the Long Point World Biosphere Region,
I am pleased to present our June 2023 Newsletter. We hope you find it interesting not only as an account of recent activities, but also as an expression of our gratitude to all of you for your support which has made any achievements possible.
In the coming months, we will be updating you on planning for our Annual General Meeting, the Fall Conservation and Research Conference, and a special event to launch the documentary film ” A Priority Place,” celebrating this unique part of the world and the dedicated people who are working to preserve it. In the interim, please check out our website to find easy-to-use forms for membership renewals and other ways to contribute.
All the best for a wonderful summer in the Long Point Biosphere.
- Spooky Hollow helps meet national biodiversity goals
- Join us on Wandering Wednesdays
- We’re participating in the Birds Canada Birdathon, and we need your help!
- How many of Norfolk County’s 22 Amazing Places have you visited?
- We’re helping connect students to nature
- Announcing a documentary about the Biosphere – we’ll have an extravaganza and fundraiser featuring a special showing, stay tuned!
- Artists from indigenous and international backgrounds collaborate
- Protecting turtles, snakes and more from the dangers of crossing the road